Friday, May 18, 2012

Fused Glass and Arts Goggle Festival



It's time for spring Arts Goggle in Fort Worth's cool near Southside neighborhood tomorrow afternoon and evening. One of the things I have been doing this week to get ready is creating a few more fused glass suncatchers. (Starting in the morning before it's too hot to run the kiln!)



A few of the older suncatchers, available on Etsy

Paris Eiffel Tower suncatcher



Backlit with some sun shining through

Experiments with wire-wrapping, copper inclusion

Since I will have a space outside this time around instead of the large room and wall space I have had for some previous shows, I will be showing mostly jewelry, these suncatchers and a few smaller pieces of art.

I'll be at 300 South Main Plaza Saturday May 19th from 4-10.

1 comment:

Sergii 龍天 said...

that's really cool. Are you doing this for yourself?